วันจันทร์ที่ 5 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2552

Famous Songs

A partial list of popular songs, together with translated name in bracket, and the album:

1.Dai Rue Plao (ได้หรือเปล่า) [Can You Do It?] – La-On
2.Akat (อากาศ) [Air] – Bodyslam
3.Yam (ย้ำ) [Again] – Bodyslam
4.Ngom Ngai (งมงาย) [Gullible] – Bodyslam
5."Sak Wan Chun Ja D Pa"(สักวันฉันจะดีพอ) [Once day I will good enough] – Bodyslam
6.Khwam Suesad (ความซื่อสัตย์) [Honesty] – Drive
7.Plai Thang (ปลายทาง) [Destination] – Drive
8.Wun Wai (หวั่นไหว) [Anxious] – Drive
10.Khob Fa (ขอบฟ้า) [Horizon] – Believe
11.Khon Thee Thuk Rak (คนที่ถูกรัก) [The Person That Got Loved] – Believe
12.Khwam Chuea (ความเชื่อ) [Believe] – Believe (featuring Ad Carabao)
13.Raaw (เรา) [We/Us] – Big Body Concert (Bodyslam and Big Ass)
14.YahPit (ยาพิษ) [Poison] – Save My Life
15.Oak-Hak (อกหัก) [Broken Heart] – Save My Life
16.Ying Roo Ying Mai Kao Jai (ยิ่งรู้ยิ่งไม่เข้าใจ) [The More I Know, The More I Don't Understand] – Save My Life
17.Na Li Kaa Tai (นาฬิกาตาย) [Broken Clock] – Save My Life
18.Kae Lup Dtaa (แค่หลับตา) [Just Close Your Eyes] – Save My Life (featuring Panadda Roengwutti)


Credit: www.wikipedia.com

2 ความคิดเห็น: